Revolution





Life towards moving,
                                 moving towards the sun....

Seems like forever,
                             forever on a run......

Fear of something,
                             something that can't be undone...

Not a way to live,
                           live without some fun.....

God, where do I find,
                                 find I shall the one......

Who does not run,
                                     run just to compete everyone.....

Who  doesn't yearn a win,
                                         win-win and won........

The idea that saves me,
                                     me in the long run.......

Smiling at me God said,
                                      said himself the holy one......

Quest in your innerself,
                                     innerself  is answer my son......

Listening to him is when I realised,
                                              the revolution has already begun.....
                                                       




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

શોધ

મન મારુ હર્ષાય